8/19 – 11/23 | No programming 8/31, 9/2, 10/14 – 10/19
Please sign up ahead of time for classes.
Reserve your spot online or at the front desk.
Please take note the level of play for each class.
We are taking Saturday morning fitness to another dimension! By combining match play oriented drills with an emphasis on skill set repetition, this class is for those looking to raise the bar. Every week provides a unique opportunity to hone in on tennis fundamentals while competitive games and fitness training make this class fun! Come ready to be challenged both physically and mentally! Classes are open to men and women of all levels.
- Tuesday from 6:00 a.m. – 7:30 a.m.
- Saturday from 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m
College Game Day
As the name implies, game on! Fast paced, totally game oriented structure similar to what might be seen in a more competitive/advanced practice setting. A fun class format with lots of movement. This class is geared toward the 4.0 player and up.
- 3.0 – 3.5 Wednesday from 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- 4.0+ Thursday from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
The excellence program focuses on teaching the fundamentals that will make you a better match player. All drills and competition concentrate on teaching the skills and concepts necessary to construct better points. The pace of practice will be quick in order to provide a quality workout. The drills will be challenging and exciting!
- USTA 4.0+ (Yellow A-Red; 45 and lower) Monday from 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- USTA 3.0 (Tencap Orange 57-65) Monday from 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- USTA 3.0 – 3.5 (Tencap Orange A-Green B 54-59) Tuesday from 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- USTA 3.5 – 4.0 (Tencap Green A-Yellow B 46-53) Thursday from 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- USTA 2.5– 3.0 (Tencap Purple 65 and up) Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- All levels Saturday from 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Join us Saturdays for an intense hour and a half of drills, competitive games and situational match play. All levels invited. Groups will be divided according to ability. This clinic is designed for the player that plans to compete in leagues and tournaments.
- 3.0 and up Saturday 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
This class is a combination of point play direction, movement skills and of course, an abundance of reps for each pattern introduced. The class evolved from the situational match play format, and has expanded to focus more on point development. As the name implies, the “mix” here refers not only to both ladies and gentleman are invited, but also to the fact that drilling and point play is the focus. A fun class for those looking for a complete tennis workout.
- 4.0 and up Wednesday from 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- 3.0 – 3.5 Thursday from 6:00 pm. – 7:00 p.m. (no class 10/24)
This class combines the best features of the sport of tennis with cardiovascular exercise, delivering the ultimate, full body, calorie burning aerobic workout. Lots of ball feeding and dynamic, competitive game play. We will be using regulation tennis balls to simulate typical match conditions.
- Wednesday from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Friday from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.